Friday, March 2, 2012

Dear diary

   Maybe, I really hate my adolescence. Especially, my sixteen years old. I remembered what the poor moment ever.

   I had a class and we called it, “a small class.” Because 10 students only on my class. Firstly, when I was in first grade, there was no strange situations. I did my activities well. I looked many friendly faces. Every time, we smiled together. But, in the middle, I felt too strange. They were different behaviors. When I said my opinion, they had never agreed to me. I tried to say my reason, but their emotional appeared. I cornered deeply and just kept silent.

Not only that, but also one of them. He was too bizarre to me. Last, I though if he forgot me and he felt, “she isn’t my friend. So? What’s wrong if my decision to will not be her friend?” I had ever felt too stuck. I tried again. I tried to say a word to him. Badly, there was no response to me.

One day, I couldn’t keep my self well. I too depressed. I felt no one people cared to me. Especially, my class was full of many bad persons. Every night, I cried. I really wanted to leave this class. When the bell was to go home, I leaved this class quickly. They looked at me, but the mean of their gaze was a shout if I was too bad on their level.

What is my fault? It’s my answer till now. But, I have never gotten the question


Note : English's assignment

0 comments: