Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Advice

Although it's good
But I hate an "advice", let alone it was said repeatedly
So, stop to say it word !!

Yup, that's my shout in my profile facebook's page. When I was writing that, I heard many words which outed from my mom's mouth. Firstly, I felt nothing, I heard clearly and no matter. But, when she was asking me to do some activities which I will do it surely, I felt annoying. Because she said "repeatedly". Maybe, I'm an emotional person. My anger appeared, I felt too bad. On my heart said, "Mom, please, stop to say it, I don't like it." But, I still heard and kept silent. I moved slowly. Maybe, she knew my removal. Ah, please, I have that plans. I'm not like another usual people. I have a principal, but if another people ask me and give many comment 'bout it, I can do it well. The fact, I will getting drop and that plans will be dissolve. But, I really thanks to them. They love and care me.

Honestly, I can't live with many regulations. If one of its is good for me, I'll follow it. I just want to life with my way, not another people's ways.

0 comments: