Saturday, February 25, 2012

what ... ?

what the matter ?
when I tried to spoke and hoped you would reply it, no response .
there're a strange situation .
I talked 'bout "something", but you asked 'bout it "something" to another friends .
actually, they didn't know 'bout it .
but, when I tried to explained again 'bout it, you just kept silent and no word what you said .
what's my fault .
last second, last minute, last hour, last day, last week, last month, last year....
yapzt, last year, your behavior wasn't same like now .
last, we did a bad learning together with many smiles .
now ?
it's like a situation which have never known each other .
I feel too envy too my friends which you always care .
maybe, I have many big mistakes to you which I don't know and you won't tell to me .

0 comments: