Thursday, June 16, 2011

- sorry (1) -

today, I had three choices .
they made me dizzy .
first, I have had a promise to play with my best junior high school friends .
second, suddenly, my other best friend who studies in Malang came to my school .
third, my best class friend would go home with me .
ahh, I was really confuse .

last, alhamdulillah, this problem could be finish .
I went out with my other best friend .
-----
my best junior high school friends could to postpone our promise .
thank you Icka n Syndy :D
you're my best friend ever :)
promise, tomorrow, I'll play with you :)
-----
ahh, Tita :(
I'm sorry .
I know, sure, you were disappointed to me .
but, my location was in a deep hole ..
and I must choose one .
sorry, honey :(

today, I learn if we have some choices and we must choose one, it can make the other choices which we don't choose it, feel disappointed and maybe angry .
now, I just can say sorry to you, all :(

0 comments: