Thursday, June 30, 2011

- my anger -

my conversation with Weka in Twitter

[9:53:05 PM] Rifda Maulina:
I hope, I can get out from this class quickly .
hope it .

[9:54:09 PM] Weka Bathari:
next year.. you'll out from this class with great score and graduate
GOOD LUCK

[9:56:13 PM] Rifda Maulina:
amiin .
but, I hope, I can get out now .
I hate this class .

[9:56:40 PM] Weka Bathari:
don't hate ever

[9:57:22 PM] Rifda Maulina:
why ?
sure, you can look it .
I'm a poor person in this class .

[9:59:25 PM] Weka Bathari:
don't look at you...look other person then you know what I mean..

[10:04:02 PM] Rifda Maulina:
and I look other person, I know their feeling .
so bad maybe .
of course, you know my mean of "other person" .

[10:04:51 PM] Weka Bathari:
yeah..but not them I think.. other and other..

[10:11:03 PM] Rifda Maulina:
yeah, that's ur mean .
it's different .
I think, just them .
not other and other .
maybe I'm wrong .
maybe I'm angry at this time only .
maybe on the other time, I'll feel different .
but, honestly, I really confused, disappointed !
sorry .


my anger words :

DEATH, more beautiful I think ()
Yes, I do . I need that word and the application of this word RT  :  Do you love it.?

them : "you must get out!"
me : "must me?"
them : "yes, of course, because I really hate you!"
me : "thanks"

they just kidding ?
I can't believe it .
because I can look from their behaviors .

so hurt me .
maybe, all of you hate me .
I'll get out from this class .
you always say
"this is executive class. we can do everything"
poor !
bad !

oh, maybe you're a liar .
your face is so good .
but your heart -_-

actually, I've never had a thought if this class is an executive class .
WRONG if someone say that !!

0 comments: